At the moment we are piloting the beta version of Geography.Academy. To find out more drop us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll soon be launching online courses including a geography in the news weekly homework course that will include self-marking assignments to save you time.
When you registered we sent you a copy of this. Need another one? Drop us an email to email@example.com and one of our lovely team will send you a copy.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work our magic!
Quite simply, yes! We are transparent in how we use and store your data, for example:
- Data is stored securely within the European Union using 256bit AES encryption.
- You can manage your personal data at any time using the settings page in your account.
- Personal data is used only for the specified purposes of running Geography.Academy. Email, DOB, name, gender and school are collected from users.
- We act as a ‘data controller’ – on behalf of students. We only act on your behalf; all data belongs to the you.
- Teachers have access to a student’s learning data where an account is school based.
- If a user does not login to their account for 6 years their account will be deleted and all personal data will be removed from our systems.
- A user can delete their account at any time by getting in contact via email@example.com After receiving an account deletion request a users account and all personal data associated with it will be deleted within 30 days.